Hoboken Photo Leftovers for November 15th
Hoboken photo remains of the week: November 15, 2014
In the Hoboken Photo Leftovers gallery below:
- Photos 1-6: Impossible to navigate Hoboken when half the roads are closed. No wonder businesses are struggling!
- Photo 7: Dedicated “Thanksgiving” decorations are rare in Hoboken.
- Photo 8: At least one business in town recognizes their customers. Wise Vision is now conveniently open on Sundays too!
- Photo 9: Hmmm. I thought that wacky Tip Toe shoe store was temporary, but it seems the “for rent” signs are gone.
- Photo 10: Memo: Halloween is over. You can remove the laundry off your apartment now.
Cold rain season is coming. Yuck.
About Hoboken Photo Leftovers
These are photos that didn’t necessarily warrant an individual posting on Hoboken411.
They may have been related to other stories – or completely independent. These photographs are remnants of our travels in the past week. But equally important in maintaining an historical record of “life as we know it” in the Mile Square City.
At the same time, these photographs may also mirror the unique personal opinion of the publisher of Hoboken411.com.
Regardless, the pictures add to the “virtual encyclopedia” that this site now represents. Thank you for your readership!