RAW presents ALLURE
Art from Jersey City: RAW presents ALLURE
ALLURE is an interesting “Art, fashion, music, etc.” event taking place next week downtown. Featuring many popular and up & coming “creative folk” from over in Jersey City.
ALLURE: Thursday, September 18, 2014 at Reign Hoboken
The 2014 RAW Jersey City continues in style with ALLURE! The event will celebrate creative arts skilled in fashion, beauty, music, visual art, photography, performing art, makeup and hair, accessories, and film!
Head on down to Reign Hoboken on the evening of Thursday, September 18, 2014 (River & Newark Streets) from 8pm to Midnight. They will celebrate with independent, multi-faceted artists who are all local, hand-picked talented artists who have been chosen to feature at RAW. See all participating artists (and buy tickets) here: http://www.rawartists.org/jersey/allure.
Tickets are $15 in advance – or $20 at the door.
- ART GALLERY: Kali Wallace, Stephanie Herrera, Erica Shmerica, Lee Leonard, Hilary Wright, E K, JBravo, Jenn Solo, Eric Haake, Monica Bogz, JDXS Worldwide, Roberto Mendoza, Fredboy14, John DuVal, Revamped Art Studio
- FASHION DESIGNERS: François Duperval, Chijonelle, NNative
- ACCESSORIES: (none this event)
- HAIR & MAKEUP ARTISTS: MakeupbyYEM
- LIVE MUSIC: U’kno da don, Ashely Wood, Drum and a Tantrum, K’Coneil
- PERFORMING ART: Gisella Rose, Martina Steflova
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Katie Moran, Sentio Photography
Have fun if you decide to go!
RAW: natural born artists (www.RAWartists.org) is an indie arts organization for artists, by artists. RAW operates in over 80 cities internationally, including Jersey City. Mission: RAW’s mission is to provide up-and-coming artists of all creative realms with the tools, resources, and exposure needed to inspire and cult ivate creativity so that they might be seen, heard, and loved. RAW educates, connects and exposes emerging artists in over 81 artistic communities across the United States, Australia, Canada, and the U.K. through bi- monthly showcase events. Join us in celebrating the work of these artists. For more information, please visit rawartists.org/jersey/allure