Hoboken Week in Review: 3/16/2014
Hoboken Week in Review – March 16, 2014
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, March 16, 2014:
Politics and City Happenings
- Sexual Assailant – Police on the lookout for a guy up to no good…
- Vehicular Assailant – Rims getting nicked all over town. “Hoboken: The Next Newark.”
- Property Taxpayer Assailant – Mayor Zimmer: Guilty as charged. 100 Million Counts of Ineptitude.
- Parking Space Assailant – Street cleaning botched. Ticket revenue not. Do the math.
- Hypocrisy Enablers – HPU up to no good as well this week – multiple times.
- Upskirt Photos – Another bad example of state over-reach.
Updates & Events
- Maxwell’s Tavern – New restaurant. Nothing to do with old Maxwell’s except name & location.
- Brasserie De Paris – French restaurant opening soon at Skyclub.
- K.C. Kids Consignment Doomed – How anything to do with “kids” in Hoboken fails is the mystery of the year.
- Willow14 – One of many construction sites “in progress,” however this one seems a bit stuck.
- Battaglia’s Home – Sort of for rent – but sort of not. Lesson: Everyone has a price-tag.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – You have to ask “why” some movies are made.