Hoboken Week in Review: 11/10/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – November 10, 2013
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, November 10, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Election – Glad it’s over? Happy who won? Based on the turnout – people had “better things to do” than decide who will make Hoboken into a mockery.
- Cops and Parks – Some residents can’t understand the concept of being on “patrol.”
- Baby Curfew? – Imagine your marriage proposal getting ruined by a coughing, crying baby?
- Street or Garage? – Where do you park your car in Hoboken?
- Hoboken Volunteer Ambulance – Show your support at Happy Hour this coming week! Especially after one of them got stabbed a few days ago!
Updates & Events
- Cork Wine? – Would Hoboken benefit by having another liquor store uptown?
- River West Plumbing – Moves out of Hoboken.
- Cut 1 Floral Design – High end floral arranger added to Hoboken directory.
- Anthony David’s Reviewed – Did the upgrade change your opinion?
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets – Markets almost done! Thursdays Uptown, and Saturdays Uptown.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See the mix of movies playing this week.