Hoboken Week in Review: 11/3/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – November 3, 2013
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, November 3, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Parking Double Standard – This will piss you OFF!
- You Move you Lose – Ordinary folks get pick pocketed by City Hall the minute they move to Hoboken.
- Garbage! – Whether you agree or not – it’s a fact that most folks are angry about other folks.
- Not so bad, Charlie! – Despite all the obviously wrong things, some spots on the Hoboken waterfront are noteworthy!
Updates & Events
- Wine House – Old liquor store gets new name. “Wine House” sounds just like “Wino!”
- Smartchoice Realty – New Realty Office will (or may) affect Hoboken.
- New Jewelry Store – A high-end jeweler coming. Will they survive?.
- Flu Shots – Buy the Flu Shot vaccination hype?
- Hoboken Farmers’ Markets – Farmers’ Markets in Hoboken winding down. The Tuesday Market downtown and Thursdays Uptown, and Saturdays Uptown.
- Bow Tie Cinemas – See the mix of movies playing this week.