2013 Hoboken St. Ann’s Italian Festival
St. Ann’s Feast continues in Hoboken, NJ
Three more nights left of the St. Ann’s Festival in Hoboken.
Today – traffic got tied up throughout town with the procession as St. Ann went out for a stroll this afternoon. That, plus the Bob Dylan concert traffic and prep is a recipe for mad congestion. Be on the lookout for many struck pedestrians tonight as well. Joy.
103rd St. Ann’s Feast begins on July 24, 2013 in Hoboken
Here we go again! Wednesday, July 24th marks the first of five days of Italian Festival fun on the west side of Hoboken (7th & Jefferson Streets).
Games, rides, food (like Zeppole’s), raffles, music and the very popular beer tent and Port-o-Johns.
One musical act of note this year is the Bernie Williams all-star band. This will be of particular interest to both Jazz music lovers – as well as fans of the famous all-star center fielder from the New York Yankees.
See below for schedule of other performers.
2013 Hoboken St. Ann’s Italian Festival Lineup
(Note that all performers are expected to start around 8:15pm each day. Also note that the “procession” takes place all over the streets of Hoboken after the 11am mass on July 26th. It ties traffic up all over the place.)
- Wednesday, July 24, 2013 (6pm to 11pm) – “Latino Night”
- Thursday, July 25, 2013 (6pm to 11pm) – Bernie Williams All-Star Band
- Friday, July 26, 2013 (1pm to 11pm) – “Italian Night” featuring Philip Alongi
- Saturday, July 27, 2013 (1pm to 11pm) – Big Daddy Enterprise presents “Lime” (anyone have a clue what this is?)
- Sunday, July 28, 2013 (1pm to 11pm) – The Bronx Wanderers