Hoboken Week in Review: 7/7/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – July 7, 2013
Hope everyone enjoyed their long holiday weekend up to this point!
Here’s a selection of noteworthy posts for the “short” week ending Sunday, July 7, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- “Ding Dong the Doyle is Denied…” – Along the lines of “Ding Dong the Witch is Dead” (from The Wizard of Oz…)
- Yankee Ferry evicted from Hoboken – Thanks to our Mayor – a historic vessel with character booted.
- Assault on Women – Don’t think you’re immune to nasty things happening to you in Hoboken.
- Another July 4th – Hoboken is crazy when tens of thousands come at once.
Updates & Events
- Maxwell Memories: – What nuggets did we uncover from Maxwell’s memory lane last week?
- Stacks Pancake House – Their Paramus location closed, Hoboken still open.
- Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night – Theater on the Waterfront continues. FREE, too!
- Hoboken Farmers’ Market Continues – The trio of farm fresh food offerings is in full swing. Tuesdays downtown – Thursdays Uptown and Saturdays Uptown.
- Clearview Cinemas – Always better weather inside a theater.