Thanksgiving options in Hoboken
Here’s some info about city services and area transportation:
- City Hall will be closed Thursday and Friday (god knows they need a vacation!)
- No parking enforcement for both Thursday & Friday (doesn’t mean you can block the crosswalk, though)
- Trash pickup will not be disrupted.
- The PATH will be on a Sunday schedule on Thursday, back to normal schedule on Friday.
- The NY Waterway boat from Pier 11 in Manhattan to Hoboken 14th Street will add an extra early departure at 2:30pm Wendesday afternoon for all the financial folks. On Thursday, service from uptown Hoboken to 39th Street will use a Sunday schedule. All other routes are canceled. Back to normal on Friday.
- Check with NJTransit for modified schedules
Most folks around here will be gathering somewhere this Thursday to stuff themselves with home-cooked Thanksgiving goodness. But what about the few people that have delayed plans till the weekend? Where will they eat?
Anyone know of any other places that are open on Thursday?