Hoboken Holiday Crafts Fair
Hoboken Holiday Crafts Fair
Hoboken City Hall – 94 Washington Street between 1st & Newark St.
3 Floors of Unique Hand Crafted Gift Items for that Special Someone
- Sat & Sun Dec 1 & 2
- Sat & Sun Dec 8 & 9
*Saturdays from 11am to 6pm, Sundays from 11am to 5pm
Over 40 local craftspeople will be participating each day, featuring unique handmade gift items including: original artwork, greeting cards and one-of-a-kind holiday ornaments, candles, bath soaps, body lotions, silk scarves, pottery, stained glass, jewelry, quilts, photography, aromatherapy oils, Hoboken Eddie Sauces & Marinades, baby & toddler items, wooden cutting boards, folk art, handknits, table runners & linens, mosaics, gourmet chocolates, homemade fudge and so much more.
Over 40 highly talented artisans from NJ, NY & Pennsylvania will be present, displaying/selling their craft.
Some crafters will be present both weekends. But there will also be new crafters each weekend as well.
- Megan Avery’s handbags, purses & totes
- Bill Baker’s wooden clocks, cutting boards & lamps
- Granny Annie’s – quilts, bags & scarves
- Holly Ellis – Handknitted scarves, hats & wraps for men, women & children
- Hoboken Eddie’s special sauces & marinades
- Hoboken Historical Museum – t-shirts, books, maps, postcards & prints
- Joan Huggard – Stained Glass household items, some incorporating prints of Hoboken
- Jewelry designs by Dagi Designs, KAR 5, Bernadette Micchelli, Wendy Setzer & more
- Iona Loyola – Handwoven & felted scarves, hats & shawls; flower pins & crocheted leather bags
- Marvin Goldenberg‘s – functional & decorative pottery
- Mimi’s by the Sea: dip & soup mixes, seasonings for salad dressings & cheesecake mixes
- Bim & Doris Newman: HandWoven scarves from wool, cotton & Linen
- Jennifer Place’s– decorative Holiday items made from recycled materials & hand-blown glass beaded jewelry
- Dee Turgeman’s framed vintage vegetable & fruit crate lables; decorative tiles
- Georgia Van Ryzin: polyester fleece stroller blankets, caps, scarves & toys
- Maureen White’s ceramic Hoboken row house clocks and folk art designs
- much more!
Tired of crowded shopping malls which carry the same old thing? This marketplace will provide unusual items you won’t find at your local department store. Here is a unique opportunity to find high-quality, hand-crafted gifts, all at affordable prices. We bring these beautiful, hand-crafted items to you. You buy direct from the artist. If you don’t see exactly what you want, place a special order or just come and browse.
Landmark Coffee will also be on hand selling gourmet coffees & teas, hot apple cider, pastries and cookies, bagels with cream cheese spreads, muffins, seasonal fresh fruit and sandwich wraps – just in case you get hungry while doing all of that shopping.
Transportation & Parking
Parking garages are located on Hudson St., between 2nd and 3rd Streets, Washington St. & Observer Highway (behind the Barnes & Noble) as well as the new midtown garage located on 4th & Clinton Streets.
4 Hours of Free Parking -The Hoboken Parking Utility will be providing 4 hours of Free parking at the Parking Lots B & D, located on 2nd and Hudson Streets to shoppers on both Saturday & Sunday. Just present the discount voucher, which you can pickup at our information table on the day of the Crafts Fair. City Hall is located only two blocks from all Public transportation including PATH Trains, NJ Transit trains & buses, NJ Waterway Ferry Service and the Hudson Bergen Lightrail.
For Further Information:
For directions and further information please call Geri Fallo at 201-420-2207 or check our website: www.hobokennj.org
“The City of Hoboken: At Work for You”