Hoboken Week in Review: 3/31/2013
Hoboken Week in Review – March 31, 2013
Happy Easter! What happened in Hoboken last week?
A selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, March 31, 2013:
Politics and City Happenings
- Hoboken Water Main Breaks – Forget “year of the parks,” people. It’s becoming the year of tainted water!
- Should kids be banned from dog parks? – Child infestation at city dog parks – happening now.
- Hoboken school tax UP UP UP – Almost the highest cost per child in the entire state of NJ. For what?
- Car acrobatics – Sweet SUV flips over on Newark Street. Luckily no gruesome deaths to report.
- NYC Taxi Nonsense – Every day of the year – a big taxi dispute takes place within our borders.
- I heart Hoboken global warming boat – Like a stray dog that refuses to leave, maybe we should adopt that sad boat washed ashore after Hurricane Sandy.
Updates & Events
Miscellaneous Business updates from last week:
- Coming Soon in Hoboken:
- Newly listed on Hoboken411:
- Aspen Market Place one year anniversary – Save 20% off your entire grocery bill next week!
- Clearview Cinemas – What movie will you see this week?