Gas leak: Wallace School Evacuated

Wallace School evacuated in Hoboken due to natural gas odor

Taking place now – Hoboken Police are evacuating Wallace School uptown due to “a strong odor of gas” near 11th & Willow Streets.

Students are being taken to the Hoboken High School, while kids in the day care trailers in the back of Wallace are being taken to the Fox Hill Gardens Senior building. Hoboken OEM is also on scene assisting.

(In other infrastructure news – an underground power transformer near 552 9th Street is “smoking” according to HPD, and the Fire Department is en route to investigate.)

Wallace School Evacuation Hoboken NJ gas leak - Gas leak: Wallace School Evacuated

You may also like...

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x