Hoboken Week in Review: 12/30/2012
Weekly Recap for Hoboken, NJ – December 30, 2012
And don’t forget – free meter parking!
A selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, December 30, 2012:
A nice slow holiday week in Hoboken!
- 2012 Hoboken Business Year in Review – Businesses come and go every year. See the lineup as well as what’s coming in 2013.
- Life Resolutions – Are you planning on making yourself better in 2013?
- Park at your own risk – Not following posted signs in Hoboken can be costly.
- Shoddy roads get shoddier. – Our roads suck. Here’s one of the many reasons why.
- Nag’s rebuilds – Video of a local bar owner and his Hurricane Sandy experience.
- Small biz survival – Hoboken gets some airtime on a local cable TV commercial.
Today in History
- On this day in 2010, Hoboken was still recovering from the epic after-Christmas blizzard! and somehow managed to botch snow cleanup. Hopefully, we don’t get any massive snowstorms this year to test the ineptitude of our local amateur politicians!