Hoboken Week in Review: 3/11/2012
Weekly Recap for Hoboken, NJ – March 11, 2012
Did you remember to set your clocks ahead by one hour?
A selection of noteworthy posts for the week ending Sunday, March 11, 2012:
Politics and City Happenings
- Howard Stern reads Hoboken411 Police Blotter again! – The “tame” bar crawl was not without humorous drunken incidents.
- Drunk gorilla dances past Dawn Zimmer – As she was saying talking about less drunks!
- 300 Washington Fire hurt local business? – Did one simple road closure hurt the mile square economy that much?
- HPU Inept? – How can you trust a parking authority that can’t get dates right?
- Should outdoor seating restrictions be lifted? – We think so – better for the economy here!
Updates & Events
- Windmill Hot Dogs – Officially coming to Hoboken!
- Avis / Budget Car Rental – Coming to uptown – 53 cars to choose from.
- Prime Real Estate Group – Two Hoboken realtors merge. Which ones?
- Ruby and Jenna – Affordable ladies clothing coming this month to the Avenue.
- Bio and Chic – Eco-friendly stuff to eat your food off of.
- Tribal Home – Moves to a larger spot downtown.
- Right Angle Framing – Opens a second shop uptown.
- Ralph’s Famous Italian Ices – Opens back up for the 2012 season.
- San Giuseppe Pizza – Has a grand opening event for charity next weekend.
- Hoboken Photo of the Day – What visuals did we see this week?
- Clearview Cinemas – A few new movies added to the lineup this weekend…
- Low Carb Living in Hoboken – The low-carb reviews, tips, tricks and snacks continue – for a slimmer, healthier and happier you! If you haven’t started – you can still start today!
Today in History
- 2011: One year ago today – the catastrophic earthquake and tsunami in Japan (and nuclear meltdown!)