Things to do in Hoboken this weekend
What to do in Hoboken this weekend?
Perfect weekend weather in Hoboken!
For one thing – you have no weather-related excuses this weekend. Get outside (or at least away from your apartment!)
If that isn’t enough motivation for you – Here are some suggestions this weekend:
- Holiday Shows! It’s a Wonderful Life – A must-see Christmas show playing at the Monroe Center till December 18th.
- Try a new restaurant! Latin-inspired Sol Caribe quietly opened up on the main avenue a week ago.
- New Art Gallery opening! Make your way to 12th & Washington to enjoy “Seven in the Garden“ at Gallery 1200 on Saturday night. Wine, cheese and all sorts of new art to brighten your life!
- Hungry? You have one day left to cash in on the 50% off Trinity Bar Deal of the Week – which for $25 bucks gets you $50 worth of food plus a free bottle of wine. Not bad!
- Love dogs and high-end hotels? Whoa, then you must head over to the W Hotel and the Bergen County Humane Society happy hour on Saturday!
- Get confused for a homeless guy? If you need a civilized haircut, but are barely making the rent – check out the $10 haircut deals at Hoboken Man this afternoon.
- Passive activity lover? Sure, take the lazy way out and slouch in your seat as you watch a movie at Clearview Cinemas uptown!
What NOT to do this weekend in Hoboken
Elective Surgery at Hoboken University Medical Center (HUMC) – If you have United Healthcare or Cigna Insurance, well, the city and the new owners of the hospital just screwed you over and now you need to head elsewhere for affordable medical care. Be careful about emergency room visits, too. Because even though they’re supposed to be covered – you’ll find that a collection agency will be after you for thousands of bucks there too!
Have a great weekend, everyone!