Barring any fruity crimes, fires or other incidents, today will be a quiet day!
Have fun with whatever you choose to do, eat or drink today. Let’s be safe and enjoy our independence!
A few items of interest around the web today:
- A quick overview of the fireworks in our area.
- An new twist to the Macy*s show this year, exploding shells in the water!
- SmartLink (read: “EzPass” for mass transit commuters) makes it’s official debut today.
- The “Dog Poop Hall of Shame” (originally coined the “Poop Offender Zone” here on Hoboken411 months ago) is still making news, even nationally! Syndicated via NBC news in Colorado, Florida, and Portland!
- Hoboken’s own J.Wiley is creating a “GPS for Dummies” device for people that are navigationally AND technically challenged. “Our GPS Navigation For Dummies PND will provide new and existing consumers with a truly easy-to-use experience, thanks to its unique For Dummies software application and user manual,” added Valade. “We are very excited that our customers will soon be able to experience this new user interface.”