Things to do this weekend in Hoboken
Ideas for another gorgeous fall weekend in Hoboken!
The recent breezy weather will die down – and we have a great weekend for getting out the house in store!
What to do in Hoboken this weekend?
Here are some suggestions this weekend:
- Halloweenie? Can’t wait for Halloween? Try the Hoboken Ghost Tour both tonight and tomorrow night. And don’t forget to pick up your Halloween Costumes either!
- Artsy? Artist Oscar Lugo has a weekend exhibit over at the Monroe Center.
- Unkempt? If you’re a guy needing a sweet haircut on the cheap – check out the $10 haircut deals at Hoboken Man this afternoon.
- New Restaurant? Tired of the same old stomping grounds? Two recommended new places are Johnny Pepperoni (11th & Park) and Sammy’s Roadhouse (700 First St.) Sammy’s also has a 50% off Deal of the Day coupon which EXPIRES TODAY!
- Got Fleas? – The Hoboken Citywide Flea Market takes place at the High School (9th & Clinton) this Saturday.
- Love hunting? – But not shooting? Check out the first annual Hoboken Scavenger Hunt on Saturday afternoon at 1pm.
- More Oktoberfest? With a little over a week left in October, you still have time to get your beer-swilling game on. Don’t forget the only German Bar in town: Helmers’ (10th & Washington), and Hoboken’s largest bar: Pilsener Haus & Biergarten (15th & Grand). Reliable choices for quality imported brews.
- Theater? FINAL weekend to see God of Carnage at Monroe Center in Hoboken (which got rave reviews from folks that saw it), and the ongoing RACE by David Mamet at J CITY Theater over in neighboring Jersey City.
Have a great weekend, and say hello to someone on the street instead of updating your social network status. You might find that quite “human!”