Hoboken Week in Review – 3/11/2007
Another week in the books.
What do parades, campaigns, real estate developments, poop and drunkenness have in common?
They all happened in our Hoboken.
See below for some of the things recently discussed.
Send tips, comments, suggestions, stories, hate-mail, love-letters, snacks and pictures to: Hoboken411@gmail.com.
News, items of importance:
- DWI – Done With It – Cop’s phone call takes attention away from the matter at hand. Campos will have his “lapse in judgment” on trial instead.
- Undo – 411 un-banned from city computers.
- Corpse – Dead body found uptown.
- Scott Delea – Announces his run for 5th Ward Council.
- Muni Garage – TV spots begin appearing regarding controversial downtown development.
- Candidates for Council – A reminder that all candidates are welcome to submit their candidacy platforms.
- Mo-Money – More city employees need to disclose their financial doings.
- Good morning, sunshine – Sunshine Week 2007 is this Monday down at Rutgers.
New or Coming Soon:
- Now arriving – Metrostop, a new development near the 9th St. Light Rail station.
- Snappy – A local photographer is added to the directory.
Doomed or closing soon:
- Nothing officially made the doomed list this week.
- Hardee har har – Second Elks Comedy night was again a success.
Fun, Games and Miscellaneous stuff:
- Poopy – A discussion about leaving Fido’s business behind and what to do about it.
- Down by the river – Nature isn’t that far away. Check this great place to go, only minutes away!
- St. Patty’s day – Came and went. Read about HERE, see VIDEOS and PICTURES.
Notable incidents, crimes, fires:
- BAM – Out of control truck.
Recent Town Incidents: