Hoboken Blizzard Videos
Sickest weather seen in Hoboken in ages!
Some Hoboken Blizzard tidbits – then my latest signature video…
- For one – I’ve always been a snow lover – always will be. But for the first time in my life, this storm was seriously “painful.” Not sure if it’s the fact I’m getting older – or this was truly a historic storm. Outrageous!
- Idiotic moment of the day: NJ Governor Christie declares a state of emergency for the entire Garden State. That covers each and every municipality in the state. Hoboken Mayor Zimmer “copies” that action and also “declares some useless crap.” A lot of copying going on in this unoriginal city. Not sure whether to call her a groupie or a noob!
- The National Weather Service’s latest storm totals were “18 to 24 inches with local amounts up to 30 inches…” I think Hoboken is in the bulls eye – amazing & epic blizzard for the record books! How are you managing?
- Lastly – as of 1:40am – the snow is still pummeling us – a storm of biblical proportions. So many city vehicles (cops, plows even the EMS) were getting stuck. Serious crisis mode!
- Wanted to add that I’m amazed at the traction these video have received… normally a video gets around 5000 views – but these received almost 10,000 in such a short time! Yowee!
Enjoy the video – more when the sun comes up!
12/26/2010 8:30pm Update:
NJ Transit hates Blizzards in Hoboken
Welp, NJ Transit hung on as long as they could – but as this 126 Bus crashed at 10th and Washington Streets, service was suspended STATEWIDE due to the Blizzard conditions.
Epic Blizzard upon Hoboken!
You gotta have a big set of kahunas to even walk around in this insane winter weather from hell! 50mph wind, driving snow (you need to wear sunglasses or goggles to save your eyeballs!), and even thunder and lightning!
Below is fun video I quickly made earlier today. Oh – and I also added more entries to the Hoboken Blizzard Photo Contest gallery as well! Keep ’em coming!!
(Back with more video later – if my legs don’t freeze off first!)