Hoboken Week in Review 12/24/2006
Merry Christmas everyone!
The line for tips, comments and pics is always open: Hoboken411@gmail.com.
News, items of importance:
- City Council Recap – All the latest city news can be seen there.
- People for Open Goverment – Collecting signatures for very important changes in city resolutions.
- It’s Christmas Weekend! Seasons Greetings!
New or Coming Soon:
- aaRaa – Doors open again after being closed for a few months.
- Swift Morris – Local interior design house opens retail shop a month ago.
- Heart Beat Style – Affordable and fashionable women’s clothing shop coming in 2007.
- MackeyBlue – Retro shop uptown cuts the ribbon last week. We paid a visit to see their goods.
- Garden of Eden – 12/28 according to a reader!
- Sushi House (uptown) – Could be open before New Years.
- Bella Bellies – Fitness is still important for pre and post-natal women.
- Empire Fitness – Seems as if some rumors may be true. They’re expanding their gym.
- Napoli’s – Each day is another day closer to fresh brick-oven pizza uptown!
- Echo Art – Heard they will be closing. Heard they will be closing.
- Happy Nail – Seems to have been shut down by the “Empire.”
- T Thai – This reviewer still like Sri Thai the best.
- Zen Touch – Quick overview of a very unique bodywork studio in midtown.
Fun, Games and Random Observations:
- Hoboken Christmas Gallery #2 – After last weeks gallery, this should be the last this year. Next comes the snow galleries.
- Keeping an eye on your deliveries – A recent theft trend along with tips to keep your boxes safe.
Recent Town Incidents:
- Incident Map – No elves were injured in Hoboken. Yet.