Hoboken Week in Review 12/3/2006
Quick summary of some of the notable topics in the past week:
As always, please feel free to send tips, pics, and comments to: Hoboken411@gmail.com. Winter is right around the corner and I’m still wearing shorts! How long can I go?
News, items of importance:
- Automated Garage – $2 mil makeover.
- Train Yard Hearing – Headaches for all of us.
- Shrinking Parks – Business as usual.
- Maxwell’s – Support the Arts, Support the Troops.
- Holiday Crafts Fair – For the next three weekends.
- Family Music Day – Today at The Hoboken Historical Museum.
New or Coming Soon:
- Creative Little Monsters – Kids coloring book store opened yesterday with much fanfare!
- Yapple’s Beach Cafe – Opened last weekend. Friendly staff, good juice, and excellent oxygen!
- 7-Star Pizza – The fruity pizza shack gets a much needed facelift. It’s taking forever, though.
- Sleep Cheap – Is shutting their Hoboken closet doors to focus on their West New York location.
- Karma Kafe – Great Indian restaurant gets a lunch review, then a quick makeover.
Fun, Games and Random Observations:
- Holiday Shopping – Ideas, sales, and more about this frenetic time of year.
- Winning Lottery Ticket! – Sold at Hoboken convenience store. Very INconvenient it wasn’t me.
Recent Town Incidents:
- Incident Map – ’tis the season to get run over fa la la la la la la la la