12th Annual Hoboken Holiday Crafts Fair
More fun holiday events in Hoboken!
12th ANNUAL HOBOKEN CITY HALL HOLIDAY CRAFTS FAIR
Sat & Sun, Dec 2 & 3, 10am to 6pm
Sat & Sun, Dec 9 & 10, 10am to 6pm
Sat & Sun, Dec 16 & 17, 10am to 6pm
Read about who will be there and what they’ll have for sale after the jump:
Hoboken City Hall – 94 Washington Street between 1st & Newark St.
Three floors of unique hand crafted gift items for that special someone
Over 40 local craftspeople will be participating in this annual tradition featuring unique handmade gift items including: candles, bath soaps, body lotions, silk scarves, pottery, stained glass, fused glass & glass sculpture, jewelry, quilts, photography, Hoboken Eddie sauces & marinades, baby items, wooden cutting boards, folk art, handknits, gourmet chocolates, homemade fudge, holiday wreaths and ornaments and so much more.
On hand will be many local favorites featuring:
- Megan Avery’s handbags, purses & totes
- Bill Baker’s wooden clocks, cutting boards & lamps
- Burning Butterfly’s unique candle designs
- Granny Annie’s quilts, bags & scarves
- Holly Ellis’s handknited scarves, hats & wraps for men, women & children
- Jim Hans historic Hoboken prints & maps, or buy an autographed copy of his new book “100 Hoboken Firsts”
- Hoboken Eddie’s special sauces & marinades
- Hoboken Historical Museum – t-shirts, books, maps, postcards & prints
- Joan Huggard – stained glass household items, some incorporating prints of Hoboken
- Jewelry designs by Dagi Designs, KAR 5, Bernadette Micchelli, Wendy Setzer & Camille Cesari
- Iona Loyola’s handwoven & felted scarves, hats & shawls; flower pins & crocheted leather bags
- Yolanda Kwan’s gorgeous textured & pleated scarves & capes as well as women’s clothing
- Marvin Goldenberg’s functional & decorative pottery
- Mimi’s by the Sea – dip & soup mixes, seasonings for salad dressings & cheesecake mixes
- Bim & Doris Newman – HandWoven scarves from wool, cotton & Linen
- Jennifer Place’s decorative Holiday items made from recycled materials & hand-blown glass beaded jewelry
- Dee Turgeman’s framed vintage vegetable & fruit crate lables; decorative tiles
- Georgia Van Ryzin’s polyester fleece stroller blankets, caps, scarves & toys
- Maureen White’s ceramic Hoboken row house clocks and folk art designs
and so much more!
Tired of crowded shopping malls that carry the same old thing? This marketplace will provide unusual items you won’t find at your local department store. Here is a unique opportunity to find high-quality, hand-crafted gifts, all at affordable prices. We bring these beautiful, hand-crafted items to you. You buy direct from the artist. If you don’t see exactly what you want, place a special order or just come and browse.
Landmark Coffee will be on hand selling gourmet coffees & teas, hot apple cider, pastries and cookies, bagels with cream cheese spreads, muffins, seasonal fresh fruit and sandwich wraps – just in case you get hungry while doing all of that shopping.
Transportation & Parking
Parking garages are located on Hudson St., between 2nd and 3rd Streets, Washington St. & Observer Highway (behind the Barnes & Noble) as well as the new midtown garage located on 4th & Clinton Streets.
4 hours of free parking – The Hoboken Parking Utility will be providing 4 hours of free parking at the
Parking Lot B, located on 2nd and Hudson Streets to shoppers on both Saturday & Sunday. Just present the discount voucher, which you can pick up at our information table on the day of the Crafts Fair. City Hall is located only two blocks from all public transportation including PATH Trains, NJ Transit trains & buses, NJ Waterways Ferry Service and the Hudson Bergen Lightrail.