2010 Spring Arts & Music Festival
The date has been set, so here’s a placeholder for the 2010 Spring Arts & Music Festival here in Hoboken! Thank God this year, no political t-shirts will be out en masse!
2010 Hoboken Spring A&M Festival
Sunday May 2, 2010 – 11am to 6pm
Washington Street – between Observer Highway to 7th Street
Featuring over 300 artists, sculptors, photographers and craftspeople.
Three stages of live performance featuring:
Fountains of Wayne, Freedy Johnston, The Doughboys, Rosewood Ghosts, Jack Skuller, Hannah Valente, Mad Dog Mary, Bandwith, Verdict, Ron Albanese / Polka Dot and much more (schedule to be announced soon).
- Special section with Fine Artists located between 2nd & 3rd Street, so if you are an Art collector, this is the place to be. Oil paintings, watercolors, acrylics, sculpture & much more
- Lots of great Food throughout the Fair.
- Children’s area on 3rd street with rides, games, creative activities, magic show, face painting, clowns, live performances from The Little Maestros, Polka Dot & magician Kevin Ryan (schedule tba) and much much more!
- Crafters display / sell handmade: pottery, metalwork, wood items, furniture, blown & fused glass, quilts, household items made from recycled materials, cementware, batik clothing, hand painted furniture, candles, jewelry, dried florals, soaps & lotions and much more.
- Hoboken restaurants will set up street cafes offering an eclectic variety of international foods such as: Thai, Indian, Greek, French, Mexican, Cajun and Italian.