Week in Review 9/3/2006
Happy September, everyone. It’s Labor Day weekend, so we’ll probably be slower than usual, but here’s a recap for the new readers (and welcome to Hoboken411!!)
- Hoboken Real Estate Sales
What do you think of this list of recent sales?
- One strike and you’re out
The policy of Hoboken to rid our town of undesireables
- A simple report on a commercial filming for ESPN
Creates angry posts from people who are no fun
- The Academy bus strike never happened
Like that would have made much of a difference anyway
- Monroe Center upcoming new openings:
– Purple Haze
– Rubee’s Closet
– Pleasant Road Spa
– The Cheese Store
- Our weekend is looking better after the deluge of rain
Did the storm ruin anyone’s plans?
- A Thursday stroll around Hoboken
Still is pretty fun and interesting!
- Of course, the CRIME MAP will show latest unreported criminal acts
That you will not likely see in local newspapers or websites!