Grimaldis Pizza @ 411 Washington St.
Grimaldi’s Pizza – Hoboken, NJ – 411 Washington St.
Hoboken411 reader Cheetoh sent in this pic of the progress of the new Grimaldi’s Pizza location at 411 Washington Street!
Grimaldi’s to open Italian Restaurant
Word on the street is that the owners of Grimaldi’s Pizza (2nd & Clinton) have taken over this space, and are quickly renovating into a brand new Italian Restaurant.
[Continuing this week’s “What’s Next for Hoboken?” series here on Hoboken411…]
What businesses survive in Hoboken?
Off the top of my head, I can think of a few, like:
- Inviting and non-pretentious
- Bright and accessible
- Offering good values, or if you can’t do that…
- Offering 5-star quality and unforgettable positive experiences
- A definitive and unique brand identity
- Friendly and customer service oriented
- Perhaps your own cable TV show? (regardless of above qualifications)
I’m not 100% certain what caused Avenue Bistro & Bar to close it’s doors at 411 Washington St. The owners seemed friendly, the bar was kind of comfortable, although I never had the chance to try the food. One thing that turned me off was the color scheme. Maybe to visit a couple times, but nothing was “calling me back” there.