Free H1N1 Swine Flu shots at HUMC!
Next weekend, just in time for Christmas!…
Swine Flu fix doled out at HUMC
FREE H1N1 SWINE FLU VIRUS IMMUNIZATIONS WILL BE OFFERED IN ASSUMPTION HALL (3rd STREET ENTRANCE) AT HOBOKEN UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER SATURDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2009 9:00 A.M. UNTIL 5:00 P.M.
SUPPLY IS LIMITED — FIRST COME – FIRST SERVED
IF you have questions, please call 201-420-2375.
ONLY THESE PRIORITY GROUPS ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE:
- Pregnant women
- Household contacts and caregivers for children younger than 6 months of age
- Healthcare and emergency medical services personnel
- All people from 6 months to 24 years of age
- Persons aged 25 through 64 years of age who have health conditions associated with higher risk of medical complications from influenza (chronic pulmonary (asthma), cardiovascular, hepatic, hematological, neurologic, neuromuscular, or metabolic disorders, as well as those who have immunosuppression caused by medications or by HIV)
- Please do not come to the clinic if you are sick
Vaccines will not be administered to minors without parental consent. Children 9 years old and under will require a second immunization in 21 to 28 days pursuant to CDC guidelines. The City of Hoboken anticipates the holding of a second clinic for this age group, but you may also receive the second dose from another healthcare provider. Street closures and no parking will be in effect on 3rd St. between Clinton St. and Willow Ave. from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and no parking on the east side of Clinton St. between 3rd and 4th streets, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.