2009 City Hall Crafts Fair
Starting this weekend, December 12th & 13th and concluding next weekend, December 19th & 20th – is the Annual Hoboken City Hall Crafts Fair.
Each Saturday and Sunday, from 11am to 5pm, you can shop many different craft vendors and pick out some unique Christmas gifts for your friends and family. Head over to Hoboken City Hall (94 Washington St.) to check it out!
Annual City Hall Crafts Fair
Featuring 3 floors of unique handcrafted gift items by local crafters & artisans including: jewelry, handknits – scarves, hats, sweaters, soaps & body lotions, stained & blown glass, pottery, wooden household items, photography, honey & honey products, kid’s items, holiday wreaths & ornaments and much more.
See what artists, photographers & crafters will be in attendance – and examples of their work – AFTER THE JUMP!
(2009 City Hall Crafts Fair, continued…)
- Jewelry by: Gina Jiang, Emily Bittner, Shannon DeJong, Laura Mantlik, Bernadette Miccheli, Wendy Setzer and more
- Pottery by: Elizabeth DiCara & Peter Matthews
- Mosiacs by: Dorit Landau
- Photography by: Paul Elson & Tiger-Fly Photography
- Stained Glass by: Joan Huggard
- Wooden Cutting Boards & Clocks: Bill Baker
- Baby Sweaters by: June Bee Baby
- Felted Wool Scarves: Iona Layola
- Handknits: Holly Ellis
- Fashion Accessories: Megan Avery & Diana Chanoch
- Framed vintage Vegetable & Fruit Crate Lable prints: Dee Turgemann
- Holiday Ornaments from Recycled Materials: Jennifer Place
- Artwork prints by: Easton Davy (Easton Davy will make an appearance on Sat. & Sun. Dec. 19th & 20th & will autograph his prints)
Below is a small photo gallery of some of the wares that will be sold:
Hope you find something you like!