Week in review 5/7/2006
Summer is coming soon, right?
Along with today's week in review, be reminded that today's "important" event is the infamous Arts and Music Festival .
FYI: The temperature will be 68 degrees as a high, but it will FEEL LIKE 76. So don't dress too warm. Also, for you people nervous about skin, the UV index will be 7 out of 10. So think ahead!!!!
People might get out. If they do, they'll do one or more of the following:
- Mill around aimlessly (people watching mandatory. Watching drunk and disorderlies is optional).
- Do the .00019 MPH "Waddle Walk" down the middle of Washington Street and:
- eat gobs of junk food
- buy some wacky trinket or thing-a-ma-bob
- find a place to drink GIANT amounts of alcohol
- puke and repeat
Last week, our topics included:
- Sri Thai reviewed
– One of the best restaurants in Hoboken
- Patricia's Yarns
– See this place rise in popularity fast!
- Right Angle
– Moved to a new shop
- Boca Play n Stay
– A good option for those seeking quality dog care
- Exit Realty
– Why this update is here, we cannot figure out