Calling All Mayoral Candidates!
You, too can be a contender!!
It’s so easy to run for Mayor of Hoboken – anyone can do it!
Here’s what you have to do:
- Pick up your petitions at City Hall (or the Hudson County Clerks Office if they “run out”).
- Get 100 people to sign (get 200 just in case)
- Stand in front of the Dunkin’ Donuts at 8th and Washington on a Saturday morning – you can have all your names in less than TWO HOURS! Bada Bing!
- Return your signed petitions to the City Clerk by 4pm on September 16th!
Are you qualified to be Mayor?
No doubt about it! All you need is:
- A good pair (or two) of scissors for ribbon-cuttings and other photo ops.
- A bike (or good pair of walking shoes) to get to City Hall every day!
- (Optional: About 10 people telling you what to do in case you can’t make any decisions on your own.)
Good Luck to all that choose to run!