Board of Ed Meeting – 8/11/2009
School’s out – Meetings go on…
LOCATION & TIME: Board Meeting Room; 1115 Clinton Street – 7:00PM
- High School graduates.
- Personnel: postings, resignations, re-appointments, appointments, program staffing, transfers, designation of coordinators, leaves of absence, full and part time staff, training.
- Approval of minutes
- Utilization of facilities: outside agencies
- Rescission of previously adopted resolutions and motions.
- Special Education: Outside placement of students, related services, acknowledgment of meal charge waiver.
- Two month extension of certain professional service contracts.
- Fiscal reports, school reports, Board Committee reports.
- Preschool Education Program Provider Contracts.
- Claims, regular and workers compensation, addition to professional service contracts.
- Acceptance of grant funds, including NCLB and IDEA.
- Approval of payroll.
- Procurement of contracts through state contracts, and Cooperating Pricing Agreement.
- Closed Session – discussion of personnel matters.