Hoboken Week in Review – 5/31/2009
Hoboken411 Weekly Wrap-up
You know you’re reaching the limits of political discussion when, with less than 10 days left before a big election in Hoboken – the first thing that comes to mind is “I wonder what the weather will be like?”
So what made the most discussed entries for the week ending Sunday, May 31st, 2009?
Hottest general topics of the week
Mayoral Candidate Peter Cammarano has a load of support – and a fancy new website.
Relatively insignificant “street paint” sure had a lot of discussion.
Some Hoboken Moms support one candidate, and some support another.
Some downtown construction miffs area neighbors.
A fan-favorite lunch truck which has served Hoboken for nearly two-decades gets hassled by a new business.
The two mayoral candidates talk about their campaign promises and credentials.
A concerned Hoboken resident wonders about all the money the city gives to one sporting goods supplier.
The Hoboken411 GPS Giveaway Contest ends today – check back later for the entries to vote on!
- Clinton Social – Hoboken’s newest bar/restaurant opens up to positive reviews.
- Damaging – One street in Hoboken sees well over a dozen cars vandalized.
- Pizza! – Yet another Hoboken Pizza place – Marisa’s Pizza – opens their doors.
- Finally! – Hoboken is no longer the laughing stock of NJ Transit Buses, with shiny new people transports popping up!
- Kiss & Tell – a new ladies retail shop opens in mid-town.