Hoboken411 GPS Giveaway!
And the winner is…
I said, that as part of this contest – the winning entry would also be made into an actual bumper sticker… However, I’m wondering if that’s wise.. Would you pay $2 for this bumper sticker? Alternatively – I was thinking of making a more standard entry into a sticker, namely the “I Heart Hoboken” one. What do you guys think?
See all entries, etc. after the jump…
6/4/2009 Last Chance:
Voting ends at 5pm today – so in case you haven’t voted yet – please do! I’ll choose the final winner from the top vote getters this weekend!
5/31/2009 Update / Vote!
Hoboken411 GPS Contest Entries
The entries to the Hoboken411 Bumper Sticker / GPS giveaway contest are in! Thanks and good luck to all that participated!
See photo gallery here – and vote below. See all the individual entries after the break!
(PICK THREE ENTRIES)
(Note: I will make the final decision based on the top vote-getters, and other factors!)
SEE ALL THE ENTRIES AT ONCE – AFTER THE JUMP!
(Hoboken Bumper Sticker Entries, continued…)
Here’s a friendly reminder about the current Hoboken411 contest! I’ve already received quite a few entries (some are REALLY good!) – but you have till Sunday, May 31st to get your entries in! I’ll post them all up in a gallery next week – and you can vote on your favorite. I’ll judge from the top vote-getters which one wins the GPS device!
Please see contest rules & guidelines below!
Win a free TomTom GPS unit!
I received a brand new in-the-box Tom Tom One GPS unit that I have no use for – and would love to give it away to one lucky Hoboken411 reader! With all the GPS thefts, parking issues & complaints about the roads, this seems like a fun, timely contest!
But wait – there’s a catch!
Hoboken Bumper Sticker Design Contest!
Are you good with graphic design? Can you come up with clever ideas? Hoboken-related concepts? Want or need a GPS unit?
Well then this contest is for you!
- The goal is to create a funny, witty, relevant Hoboken bumper sticker (having the word “Hoboken” helps a lot!)
- Design must be one of two sizes: 900×1500 pixels or 900×3000 pixels (which is either 3×5″ or 3×10″) – the larger one would be preferred.
- You can submit any design you want – however, a clean, high-contrast image is usually best for bumper stickers. Complex imagery will not look too good when printed.
- The winning design will not only receive the GPS device – but have his or her entry made into actual bumper stickers!
- Entries will be posted on Hoboken411 – and readers will vote. I will ultimately choose from the top vote-getters (depending on number of entries)
- ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, MAY 31ST!
So bust out your comedy helmets and photoshopping skills and send entries to Hoboken411@gmail.com (files MUST be attached to email.)
(PS, rules are subject to change depending on circumstances unknown at this moment)