Update: Street paving in 2009
Some potholes to be eradicated…
Here’s a list of roads set to be paved the next two weeks and beyond. Note that they were not on the original list published in the beginning of 2009:
- Grand Street between 10th & 11th (8/31-9/3)
- Grand Street between 15th & 16th (9/4-9/9)
- Adams Street between 15th & 16th (TBD)
- 10th Street between Park & Garden (TBD)
- 3rd Street between Garden & Bloomfield (TBD)
See original entry below…
Smoother ride coming in some areas
We all know some roads in Hoboken can damage cars as well as internal organs.
With water mains breaking, construction sites abound, and general lack of maintenance – it’s refreshing to know at least some street will receive a “face lift” this year.
Is your street on the list? Is there a particular road that’s blatantly missing?
Roads slated to be resurfaced in 2009
- 14th Street – Willow to Hudson
- 15th Street – Park to Willow
- 16th Street – Part to Willow
- Garden Street – all but Newark to 4th (done last year)
- Hudson Place – between Texas Arizona and Hobsons
- Hudson Street – 14th down to Observer
- Newark Street – all but Willow to Hudson
- Park Avenue – 11th down to Observer
Once the weather warms up – expect lots of trucks and paving equipment to brighten your day!