Hoboken411 Week in Review – 1.24.2021
Hoboken411 Week in Review – January 24, 2021
Hoboken411 Week in Review – for the week ending Sunday, January 24, 2021.
- Blocked: What were the most censored “news” stories of 2020?
- You all have them: Fake political correctness – but you know everyone uses stereotypes, it’s just that no one is strong enough to admit it.
- Java: You know coffee is the best thing ever.
- Stress: The whole world seems to suffer. How to understand Anxiety in your lives.
- Why?: Sounds great on paper, but why does anyone live in a city any more?
- Gonna get you!: So sick of the tattle-tales on a digital witch hunt. It has to stop. Mind your own fucking business!
A message to everyone
Seriously – almost all of you have to unplug for a while. Turn it all off. All of it. Not just televisions, streaming video, social media, and anything mainstream. Take some time off from your circle of friends and acquaintances as well. Be alone for a month or longer.
Watch what happens after you get over the withdrawal.
Spend some time just observing without judgment. And continue looking and watching. For a good while.
And as you lay your head down to rest each night without the blue light of your phone, you’ll notice the anxiety lower. You’ll get to sleep faster. Your thoughts become your own. “Organic” for those who love buzz-words.
Then, when you wake in the morning, without reaching for your phone, you’ll realize how profoundly different your life is when you don’t have that “hook” in you.
Your mindset changes. The overall outlook improves. Your vision gets clearer. Things feel easier and more natural.
When you are YOU – and not influenced by some artificial world.
Limit your life to what is immediately surrounding you. Not what is virtual (and most likely evil).
Thank me later.
Have a great week and year ahead.