3 years from now – what will it be?
What will it be 3 years from now?
Found this passage on the interwebs recently. Food for thought and maybe you can question the narrative more.
3 Years from Now…
3 years from now, some of you will look back & admit that you spent an entire year of your life wearing a mask, cooped up in your house & avoiding all the people you love. A year in your life that you’ll never get back.
And let me say this, I am not saying this virus isn’t real, or that there aren’t people that could be/have been really affected. If you’re at risk, take precautions, stay home when sick, absolutely.
Every single day is a risk.
Car accident, flu, etc.
Our days were numbered from the moment we took our first breath. Life isn’t a race where we win against the inevitable! That has not changed since the beginning of time!
BUT, we should not be forced to live in fear.
You’re told you cannot do…
We went from being a free nation to being told we:
- 🚫 couldn’t go to school
- 🚫 couldn’t go to church
- 🚫 couldn’t go to our grandma’s house
- 🚫 couldn’t pay respects to a loved one through a funeral
- 🚫 couldn’t leave our homes
Then told how much you can do…
…and when we were allowed to do these things, we were told:
- 📢 how long we could be there
- 📢 how far apart we have to be
- 📢 which direction to walk
- 📢 what to wear
- 📢 what we can buy/not buy
- 📢 where we could shop/not shop
- 📢 whether we could sing/worship/take communion
- 📢 what time we had to be home
Yes, our health matters.
Okay, but what about what else matters just as much?
But you know what else matters?
- ✅ Family.
- ✅ Friends.
- ✅ Church.
- ✅ School.
- ✅ Hockey games.
- ✅ Family vacations.
- ✅ Neighborhood BBQs.
- ✅ Life.
- ✅ Fitness.
- ✅ Hugs.
One day – a “last time” will cross your path – Don’t live in FEAR!
- 💔 One day, you’ll hug your grandma, mom, dad, or brother for the last time.
- 💔 One day, your best friend will cry on your shoulder for the last time.
- 💔 One day, your child will play their last hockey game.
- 💔 One day, they’ll have their last day of school.
- 💔 One day, you’ll spend your last day laughing with a loved one.
- 💔 One day, you’ll dance your last dance.
Don’t waste the days you have by living in fear.
Your time here on earth matters.
Live your life while you have the chance.
God is gonna call you home when it’s your time.
Virus or no virus.