Hoboken411 Week in Review – 11.15.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – November 15, 2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – for the week ending Sunday, November 15, 2020.
- Stock up?: Here we go again? What to stockpile in case of another lockdown panic!
- Clamping down: Human conditioning. What will it end with?
- Bureacracy: Complicated systems do not solve problems. They create more.
- Thumbs down: Mainstream entertainment has sucked for a while. Who cares if Hollywood dies?
- Fear Factor: Many reasons not to “get shot up” this year!
- Alice: Sometimes fictional movies have reality written in – like the Cheshire Cat.