Hoboken411 Week in Review – 9.27.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – September 27, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, September 27, 2020.
- Finances?: There are always big winners and losers in the weeks leading up to a Presidential election. What are the four risks for markets?
- Shut it down!: Anyone that has a few brain cells knows – it’s time to defund the media. We’ll all be better off.
- We can stop it: Voter fraud penalties are weak. Up the ante – and get accurate results.
- Over: Interested in a theory about How America Ends? Watch that video.
- No need to binge: Just because you want a break – doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be healthy on vacation too.
- OUCH!: Many ways to treat nerve pain – just do it!