Hoboken411 Week in Review – 8.9.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – August 9, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 9, 2020. And you live in an area that floods easily. What do you expect? Something different? Special?
- Pushing their luck: The city tries to prohibit driving during rain. Watch out suckers!
- Self: Who really thinks for themselves anymore? That is, without assistance.
- Try it: More mask nonsense that needs to be exposed.
- House of cards: More and more people waking up to clearly see the narrative is crumbling. How much time is left?
- Waste: Also more and more people realize sports entertainment is just a worthless distraction.
- The Dumb Normal: What used to be called retarded is now called a selfie.