Hoboken411 Week in Review – 8.2.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – August 2, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, August 2, 2020.
- RIP your rights (away): Some interesting “graffiti” from earlier last decade in Hoboken.
- Playing Chicken: I guess risky people like eating in the streets – just praying people abide by the 2.3 mph speed limits. What a crock.
- Fighting amongst ourselves: By design, and on schedule – now people are literally killing each other over “masks.”
- Oh, but what about the germs?: If you are to assume “everyone has it,” then what about all those toxic HAZMAT masks littering the landscape?
- NYC Flight?: Maybe not all at once – but there is an exodus from Midtown Manhattan.
- Medical Career: Some tips for having a family while trying to become a nurse.