Hoboken411 Week in Review – 7.26.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – July 26, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, July 26, 2020.
- Does not add up: This whole “crisis” has been inconsistent. More people than you know are questioning it all.
- Feelz: Now Hoboken thinks making cutsie art murals will make people forget the nonsense that is going on everywhere. I wouldn’t want them on my team when SHTF.
- FOREVER FLOODS: Hoboken is running out of ways to call ORDINARY SUMMER THUNDERSTORMS “100-year, 50-year, 88-year, or 347-year storms.” They sound so stupid each time they fumble with an explanation why their dumb pumps DO NOT WORK!
- DEADLY GARBAGE?: The city wants everyone to wear masks – but are silent when it comes to the MASK LITTER EVERYWHERE!
- DETENTION: What if there is no school? How will they justify the exorbitant quarterly property tax bills?
- One-armed bandits: Did you know that playing slots is illegal in some countries?