Hoboken411 Week in Review – 7.19.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – July 19, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, July 19, 2020.
- Bad souls: There are so many horrible people out there – here are 10 traits of a mean person. Are you dealing with one?
- Huh?: Get on this. How to raise distraction-free kids. More important now than ever!
- Examine: Critical-thinkers don’t need this – but you ought to put Coronavirus in perspective.
- By force – why?: Some thoughts about whether compulsory education funded by the state is a good thing or not.
- Going anywhere?: Once your dream love fizzles away, planning a trip with kids becomes a bit harder.
- Hidden Agenda: It’s not just us in America that asks this question – Did Covid merit such an intense lockdown?