Hoboken411 Week in Review – 6.14.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – June 14, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, June 14, 2020.
- DISINFECT!: The local governments tell you where to stand – but do not offer PUBLIC HAND WASHING STATIONS!
- La dee da!: Many folks are distracted while America Burns. Any ideas?
- Press or President?: This crisis would be reported differently if there weren’t ulterior motives.
- History has taught us nothing?: Some quotes from Henry David Thoreau.
- FAST: We wish we could drive 1500mph to places we love going.
- Prophetic: Songs from 50 years ago were right – like the Ball of Confusion from The Temptations.
- SCARED: For those always in a state of fear – read this.