Hoboken411 Week in Review – 5.17.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – May 17, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, May 17, 2020.
- Not so bad: Some electric cars may be okay after all – depending on your expectations.
- Here we go again (fear): More propaganda about the stupid “disappearing beaches.” Shit, how come people haven’t figured out that things come and go in cycles?
- Food for First Responders: A former Hoboken resident brings in tasty food for the Fire Department from Clemente Bakery in Hackensack, NJ.
- POTUS: A great ad from four years ago. Who can possibly disagree with this? Oh yeah, the ones with the “derangement syndrome.”
- Passion: People get flustered by “grumpy” or “bad-tempered” people. But those are the ones that don’t take shit – and succeed.
- Thanks, Sun!: More proof that our planet does what it has to do – regardless of the billions of assholes living on it.