Hoboken411 Week in Review – 4.26.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – April 26, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, April 26, 2020.
- Wayback: Some folks have no idea what Hoboken looked like 13 years ago.
- Washed Brains: There is some truth to how technology has created the largest generational divide in history.
- Voting Blocs: Disparity in voters – Dollar General vs. Lululemon.
- Easy Peasy: Advice: 32 Thoughts to help you achieve anything.
- Pushover?: How has COVID-19 Reporting changed your life? Have you forgotten you hobbies?
- SAFETY!: Another generational topic – how millennials “need” to be safe – rather than taking risks.