Hoboken411 Week in Review – 3.22.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – March 22, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, March 22, 2020.
- Virus-porn. We really hate this whole subject – but we still mention it. Many posts in the past week or so, including Toilet Paper Panic, the whole state of “what if’s,” modeling failure, drunks getting their last social drink, “fear,” and how this whole bag of shit can possibly be “the new normal.”
- Preservation: Not becoming part of the social media matrix has incomparable benefits for those who chose that path.
- Offload!: NJ Transit is for the birds – why not sell it? One less corrupt thing to worry about!
- Invisible: A very strong case for opting-out of the technocratic state. Compelling!
- Idiocracy: Social media is the worst place to meet people. Especially if they rape you.
- Speak out: Advice to use the tools of oppression as much as possible.
- Low hanging bags: Still can’t believe the plastic bag nonsense – now creating problems for paper bags!