Hoboken411 Week in Review – 2.16.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – February 16, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, February 16, 2020.
- Organisms: When you think of various “organizations” as organisms – you can see more clearly how they get “infected” by various bad things…
- Death: You still lack the understanding that FRUCTOSE is literally they worst thing for humans EVER.
- Bad Delivery: Coke now wants to force-feed their fatty customers. Why? Because they cannot move much anymore!
- CONTROL FREAKS: Hoboken now wants to regulate what is considered GARBAGE. Maybe they should start with that corner office at City Hall?
- Utopia: Holy crap. Nirvana played in Hoboken over 30 years ago. Most millennials think that was the Ice Age!
- Take care of yourself: The more we read about The Sexual Marketplace these days – the more we appreciate being “taken.”