Hoboken411 Week in Review – 2.2.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – February 2, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, February 2, 2020.
- OMG: The stuff they peddle at horrific “publications” like Teen Vogue should be criminal.
- DONE: Some say “America is Over.” Do you agree with that?
- WEAK: Junk food distributors like Taco Bell put zero effort into their newest stores. Dystopian!
- POISON: Millions of people “love” the dumb Impossible Whopper from Burger King. Is this from the textbook “How to kill an entire country?”
- COMMON SENSE: Dealing with Icy Sidewalks is not a big deal. They melt eventually!
- DOPES: Fewer and fewer people can fix basic things. At least without the internet to tell them how to do it. WTF?