Hoboken411 Week in Review – 1.26.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – January 26, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, January 26, 2020.
- DUMB: Ridiculous new “laws” being peddled in New Jersey. Why are they trying to ruin this state?
- If only: The world wouldn’t end – it’d be stronger, if we just dismantled the political systems everywhere.
- Awesome!: Forget using “actual” identifiers – better to use ambiguous ones – like NO MORE WEIRDOS ALLOWED!
- Fuck off!: So tired of the perpetually offended assholes out there. They need a lesson, that is for certain.
- Care Free: Haven’t seen many dancing vagrants lately – maybe we don’t get out as much as we used to.
- Step one: Each day that passes – we believe social media is the new tobacco. Even worse – crack!