Hoboken411 Week in Review – 1.5.2020
Hoboken411 Week in Review – January 5, 2020
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, January 5, 2020.
- Truth or fiction?: Once again, another reason why Idiocracy was prophetic.
- Labels: Private label foods with zero transparency only become known when people get sick. Why?
- Twenty Twenty: Another year – another number.
- Dud: Most forget that Jet.com was over-hyped – and turned out to be the flop we saw coming.
- Time Machine: Our new weekly Hoboken Video Flashback takes a look at what Cory Booker said about former Mayor Peter Cammarano.
- Whiffed: When do you realize the utter nonsense “sportsball” is?