Hoboken411 Week in Review – 11.3.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – November 3, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, November 3, 2019.
- Local IMBY: The more one thinks about it – the whole concept of local is low-hanging fruit. Your standards should be higher. Stop being lazy!
- Boob Morality: A look at what the “freedom of the female nipple” means to us as we devolve.
- News Matrix: More fuel to the fire. Why so many people let their story (literally) be told for them.
- “I don’t”: Many women have been conned into making themselves unmarriageable. Collectively – this is’t good for society.
- Virtuous Hypocrisy: Just because your crippled electric car is en vogue today doesn’t mean shit.
- Fat and Sick: Interesting take on one of the many reasons most of the country is killing themselves: Food Subsidies.