Hoboken411 Week in Review – 10.27.2019
Hoboken411 Week in Review – October 27, 2019
Below are some posts published on Hoboken411 the week ending Sunday, October 27, 2019.
- Attention Span: Being aware has become a rarity – The Art of Noticing.
- Crap: As of last week – we no longer read Drudge Report – Sick of the “movie stats” and other Hollywood garbage.
- Bridges for Sale! We laugh at the people with solar panels on their apartments in Hoboken. Blinded by the light.
- Ms. Guided: Yep. People just don’t care about people. They care more about birds.
- Danger! Danger! Promoting fear still works to this day. What phobias of yours are taken advantage of?
- NON-meat: You ever wonder why plants need to taste like meat? They need MSG delivery mechanisms!